We are so glad you attended a recent service at TPLC, and this letter is a small token of our appreciation. We want you to know we value every person that walks through the doors at TPLC, and it is our hope to worship with you again very soon.
We want to share two important questions:
1. What is the next step? If you are looking for more in your walk with God than what you currently are experiencing, you are on the right track. TPLC is made up of families and individuals from all kinds of denominations and walks of life that desire MORE of Him. Feel free to attend as many services as you would like without pressure. We want you to GROW in God! Find a service you can attend consistently and let that be your starting place. Focus on small steps, and you will be amazed at how God will bless you for that faithfulness.
Sunday Morning Service from 10:00 am-11:30 am
Kids Jam (children’s church) available for ages 4-12
Sunday Night Evangelistic Service from 6:00 pm-7:30 pm
Wednesday Night Bible Study from 7:00 pm-8:15 pm: Classes for all ages.
2. How can I get connected? We have several ways to get connected to TPLC.
1. Check out all of our events at www.myturningpoint.net
2. Sign up to receive our E-Newsletter (on the website)
3. Do you have questions about salvation? Contact Asst. Pastor Wayne Lawson about completing a Forward Course Bible Study and it will be a tremendous help!
4. Join the Word-4-Life Class. We meet on Tuesday nights from 6:30-8pm for four weeks. This class is designed for all those who are new to TPLC and/or are interested in finding their purpose in ministry.
Pastor Matt Perdue
Asst. Pastor Wayne Lawson
We want to personally thank you for attending and hope to see you in service again soon.